Through the dogged efforts of VIP Sports & Entertainment’s founder and CEO Bob Farren, along with invaluable support from Loudoun’s business and political leadership, not only are you getting high-level professional soccer in your backyard – you’re getting to watch your heroes inside the friendly confines of the most innovative, unique and fan-focused ballpark anywhere – truly a place of Universal Appeal With a Neighborhood Feel™ – a place called Edelman Financial Field.
In recent years, stadium design has come a long way, baby, and we’re taking it even further. Edelman Financial Field will feature a set of distinctive amenities that distinguish our local yard on a national scale.
- - Multimillion-dollar interactive videoboard
- - 27 private Luxury Suites
- - Party Suites for nightly rental
- - Multiple picnic pavilions
- - Kid-exclusive rides & games
- - 5,500 general admission seats
- - Outfield seating
- - Seats aligned for excellent viewing for baseball, soccer and additional sports
- - Wrap-around concourse
- - Ultra-modern turf surface adaptable for multiple sports
- - Stadium-wide WiFi
- - Variety of food & beverage options
With wide concourses that circumnavigate the entire ballpark, ample seats angled straight toward the action, plentiful food service featuring the cuisine of local eateries, clean restrooms, abundant wheelchair-accessible seating and an attentive staff, you’ll bring the family or the date or the guys out for a good time with the Cavalry again and again.
Virginia Cavalry FC is associated with VIP Sports & Entertainment, the parent company of the Loudoun Hounds and Edelman Financial Field.
Located in the One Loudoun development at the confluence of Route 7 and the Loudoun County Parkway, Edelman Financial Field will be easily accessible by several ingresses.
What is One Loudoun?
One Loudoun is Loudoun County’s new downtown. It will be a thoroughly amenitized environment designed to be comfortable, walkable and ultimately livable for all Loudoun residents.
- - 358-acre omni-use master-planned community
- - 1,040 townhome & single-family home residences
- - 450-room upscale hotel & conference center
- - Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- - Gourmet grocery store
- - City-style plaza
- - 700,000 sq. ft. of retail stores & restaurants
- - 3,000,000 sq. ft. of Class-A office space
- - Over 100 acres of green space & parks
- - Recreation & fitness center
- - Youth sports complex
- - Miles of walkable & bikeable trails